Sabre Clinics feature image-2

AFC1 postponed

In response to the latest public health risks associated with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the DH McKenzie AFC1 tournament scheduled for 3-5 April in Brisbane is cancelled until further notice. The date and location of a rescheduled AFC1 will be advertised once confirmed.

This position is not taken lightly. The decision has been taken following careful deliberation and consultation with experts, with the health of our fencing community and their families being the AFF’s primary consideration.

The AFF has been closely monitoring this position for some time and had already suspended all of its international activities.

New entries for AFC1 are no longer being accepted and all competition entry fees already paid will be refunded in full.

All remaining national circuit tournaments will go ahead as scheduled unless advised otherwise.

Any questions should be directed to operations@fencing.org.au.

Never miss an announcement

Subscribe to receive AFF news via email
Something went wrong. Please check your entries and try again.

See our social side