Club referees are confident and capable to officiate in basic situations such as club or squad training and low-level club or school competitions.
- Must be at least 12 years old
- Must be members of a state fencing association and pay an annual accreditation fee to the Australian Fencing Federation.
Become a Club Referee
- Participate in a Club Officiating Course organised by a state fencing association
- Complete the Australian Sports Commission’s Introductory Officiating General Principles Course
- Complete 10 hours of logged refereeing practice
- Pass a theoretical assessment and successfully complete a practical observation
The table below shows referee accreditation fees.
|Referee registration||$25||Per year. Payable on establishment or renewal of referee accreditation|
|Coach registration||$25||Per year. Payable on accreditation, including annual re-accreditation|
|Referee / coaching seminar||$25||Per seminar.|