Who must wear it?
Australian tracksuits are compulsory for athletes representing Australia overseas in the events listed below, and appearing on podiums (AFT training tracksuits are not acceptable).
- Zone Championships (including Asian Masters)
- World Championships
- Oceania Championships
- Commonwealth Championships
- FIE World Cups and Satellite events
- EFC events
- FCA events
- SEA Pacific Championships
- Other events forming part of official AFF tours
Who else can buy one?
Australian fencing tracksuits can be purchased by athletes and officials who have represented Australia at any one of the events listed above at all age levels from Cadets to Veterans during the last three years.
Tracksuits cost $195 each, plus postage, handling, and credit card processing fees.
Tracksuits come as complete sets (jacket & pants), and cannot be split or swapped. See size charts below.