Etihad – fencing equipment restrictions
- Complete and sign form EY037A/SEC (see attached copy).
- Provide a passport copy of the guest accompanying the weapon.
- Provide a copy of the ticket(s) covering the guest full itinerary.
- Provide copies of all licenses/certificates for the firearm(s), as applicable to the country of issuance.
- Provide copies of all permits/authorization documents for weapons or ammunition carriage, as applicable, issued by the applicant authorities at the countries of departure, Transfer and destinations.
Please note that all the documents must be submitted to the contact centre email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 7 days prior to the intended date of travel.
The requirements outlined in this announcement are not conclusive. Athletes must familiarise themselves with their airline’s requirements.Individual_Application_for_Carriage_of_Firearms_and_Ammunition_EY037A_04...