We need you
Australian Fencing has an ambitious agenda for the next 12 months and is calling on its talented community for assistance. Three working groups are being formed with expressions of interest invited by 1 November 2019. It is envisaged the working groups will convene via electronic meetings and will expire at the end of 2020.
To register an expression of interest for any group detailed here, complete the online form below or email [email protected] by 1 November 2019.
Expressions of interest are invited for the following working groups, with terms of reference provided in the attached pdf documents:
This group will create a nationally branded school-based program run on a term-basis in primary and junior schools. Objectives include:
- The creation of rotating programs to be delivered in schools, in a format that can be easily accessible for program facilitators
- The creation of recommended equipment lists for delivery and example equipment kits
- The creation of acceptable risk matrices for the delivery of AusFence
- Input into an online facilitators course (AFF’s online level 0 coaching course)
- Creation of branded materials and templates, including web, clothing, stationery and other materials
- Creation of resources for clubs to be able to bridge the gap in transitioning school based to club and state-based participants
Terms of Reference in attached pdfAusFence Working Group TOR
This group will develop sustainable, practical programs to increase participation in parafencing. Objectives include:
- Develop content for coaches, clubs and member states to deliver to parafencers
- Increase the profile of parafencing through promotional opportunities at local and national events
- Identify and apply for grant funding opportunities with sporting and/or government organisations.
Terms of Reference in attached pdfParafencing Working Group TOR
The Member Capturing Working Group will deliver programs to the AFF to increase participation in fencing. Objectives include:
- Determining effective methods to capture participation data.
- Tracking and reporting on participation growth.
- Capturing leads from programs, including but not limited to, the Project 5000 grants.
- Developing and delivering national programs to increase awareness and participation in fencing.
Terms of Reference in attached pdfMember Capturing Working Group TOR
To register an expression of interest complete the online form below or email [email protected] by 1 November 2019.