Covid Safety Measures - Important
As a member of the National Squad, you will be required to adhere to the Covid Safety Measures as set out by the AFF.
Until further notice, all National Squad Members, and all attendees (including non-squad, coaches, and all others) are required to be fully vaccinated, if over the age of 12 years, for the following activities:
- All AFF Competitions
- National Squad Training Sessions *
- National Squad Camps
- National Squad Workshops
- All International Events Tours - International Championships and any HPC Designated Tour
- Any other National Squad Event that requires members to be physical present together.
Members of the National Squad who have recently (15 days) turned 12 must provide proof of first vaccination shot in order for entry and then have an additional 5 weeks to obtain their second vaccination shot.
In addition to the vaccination requirement, the AFF, or the NSWFA (for Sydney based National Squad activities) or Fencing Victoria (for Melbourne based national Squad activities) may request that you observe additional safety measures if they are felt appropriate for the activity. These may include providing a negative Covid test result, wearing face coverings when not fencing, social distancing and other measures. Please make yourself aware of these requirements.
Currently the following additional measures apply:
- Properly fitted masks until further notice. You must be wearing a mask at all times - either fencing mask or properly fitted face mask.
- Please inform your host state and copy [email protected] if either you or any person you live with has tested positive for COVID and refrain from attending National Squad training.
National Squad Training Timetable can be found here.
These measures apply to all participants at National Squad activities.
These measures are conditions of entry to national Squad activities.