Click on the logo to see who..
Thankyou for your support of the Sport of Fencing in Australia.
Fri, 21st Mar 2014 - Sun, 23rd Mar 2014
AFC 1 (DH McKenzie)
Sat, 7th Jun 2014 - Mon, 9th Jun 2014
AFC 2 (Robyn Chaplin)
Sat, 14th Jun 2014 - Sun, 15th Jun 2014
AFC Schools (Individuals)
Fri, 4th Jul 2014
Sat, 5th Jul 2014 - Wed, 9th Jul 2014
AFC Under-15s / Cadets
Keep up to date (RSS Feed)
Information about RSS Feeds can be found here.
This RSS feed will alert you when any article on the AusFencing website is updated. If you want to keep up to date with what is happening, it is recommended that you use this RSS feed.
(Click on the image below)
Like us and Follow us on the Official Australian Fencing Federation Facebook page.
The Australian Fencing Federation
The Australian Fencing Federation (AFF) was founded in 1949. It is made up of member states from around Australia. Currently there are 6 member states of the AFF. The work of the AFF is managed by elected officials, comprising of the President and 5 Directors, and a delegate from each member state.
As the national governing body for the sport of Fencing in Australia, the AFF:
provides leadership and support to its member States/Territories in the promotion and development of the sport through national consistency and congruence in plans and programs develops and implements national programs focussed on high performance, competition, coaching and officiating;
represents the interests of its members to government, other sporting organisations and the FIE.
That Australian society will recognise Fencing as an exciting, accessible and challenging sport providing suitable opportunities for participation at all levels - recreational, competitive and elite.
The AFF has set the following organisational goals in order to meet its Mission:
- foster, promote and control the sport of Fencing in Australia;
- provide adequate opportunities for participation in Fencing by all members of the community;
- achieve a high and consistent standard of coaching and officiating;
- promote Australia internationally as a successful nation in Fencing;
- increase the awareness of the sport among the general public, business community, the media and government;
- provide efficient and effective administration ofthe sport;
- maintain the long-term financial viability of the AFF.
The Australian Fencing Federation, Inc is an incorporated association under Victorian law (Inc Assoc. Number A0018794Z). It is also registered with an Australian Business Number of 90 209 501 432.