Click on the logo to see who..
Thankyou for your support of the Sport of Fencing in Australia.
Keep up to date (RSS Feed)
Information about RSS Feeds can be found here.
This RSS feed will alert you when any article on the AusFencing website is updated. If you want to keep up to date with what is happening, it is recommended that you use this RSS feed.
(Click on the image below)
Member Protection Policy
Attached is a draft copy of the AFF Member Protection Policy as approved by the 2012 Annual General Meeting and now applicable to all AFF recognised entities and associated individuals, whether they are in a paid or unpaid/voluntary capacity:
- Individuals sitting on boards, councils, commissions, committees and sub-committees;
- Employees and volunteers;
- Support personnel of or for representative teams (e.g. team managers, armourers, physiotherapists, psychologists, masseurs, sport trainers);
- Coaches and assistant coaches;
- Referees and other officials;
- Members, including life members;
- Registered fencers;
- Parents, guardians, spectators and sponsors to the full extent that is possible.
Please note that although this document indicates that it is "Draft", this is the Policy that was presented to the 2012 AGM, and was passed in a unanimous vote.