Click on the logo to see who..
Thankyou for your support of the Sport of Fencing in Australia.
Sat, 2nd Aug 2014 - Sun, 3rd Aug 2014
AFC Schools (Teams)
Fri, 5th Sep 2014 - Mon, 8th Sep 2014
AFC 3 (Including Club Teams)
Sat, 27th Sep 2014 - Tue, 30th Sep 2014
Tue, 30th Sep 2014 - Sun, 5th Oct 2014
Australian University Games
Fri, 5th Dec 2014 - Tue, 9th Dec 2014
Keep up to date (RSS Feed)
Information about RSS Feeds can be found here.
This RSS feed will alert you when any article on the AusFencing website is updated. If you want to keep up to date with what is happening, it is recommended that you use this RSS feed.
(Click on the image below)
Like us and Follow us on the Official Australian Fencing Federation Facebook page.
National Documents and Policies
- The Operations Director will initiate the process by inviting the host State, National officials (Coaches, Officiating, Coaching, HPM), the Tournament Management Commission (TMC) to communicate any specific issues or documents relating to a competition. These may include (but are not limited to):
- Venue availability and capacity;
- Preferred event order and timing;
- Strip capacity;
- Coach availability;
- Flight times for interstate athletes;
- Concurrent competitive events or events which are close in time; and
- Planned National initiatives (eg courses, assessments, etc.) desired to be held concurrently.
- All stakeholders will respond within a week.
- The TMC will then circulate and publish the final schedule within a week (deadline: 6 months prior to event).
- The host State will provide to Operations Director supplementary information for publication (eg accommodation, transport).
- The HPM/HPAM/Coaches will provide details of any concurrent Camps, including cut-off dates for entries for non-AFT/AFS athletes, for publication and set-up in Portal.
- All officials will provide details of any other concurrent initiatives, including cut-off date for entries / interest, for publication and potentially setup in the Portal.
- Ideally, State Associations will open nominations for entry 5 weeks prior to the competition, and close nominations 3 weeks prior to the competition.
- The TMC will require confirmed entry lists from all State Associations 2 weeks prior to the competition.
For stages 1-2, the draft schedule will not be released to any other parties, and will clearly be marked as ‘draft’.
[An Operational Protocol is information about the process by which the AFF Executive generally makes its decisions. It is designed as a matter of governance and transparency so that stakeholders in various decisions may inform themselves as to how decisions are usually made. An Operational Protocol is not policy, and cannot be subject to appeal.]
Last Updated 4 September 2012.